Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUber labsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are actually making the VIP War Rock hook
You may register to see the public hack on our forum!! Buy V.I.P now for more advantage and best hack arround!

guide to money making 1,

Go down 
2 posters

Did you Like This Guide
Yes
guide to money making 1, I_vote_lcap100%guide to money making 1, I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
guide to money making 1, I_vote_lcap0%guide to money making 1, I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
raiever

guide to money making 1, Empty
PostSubject: guide to money making 1,   guide to money making 1, EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:21 pm

OK im back lulz im gonna post sum ways to make money in RS!! Some of these ways take time and patience Cool !!

Ok Well I will start off with this!! My botting package can help with sum of these guides!!

and Second i will also post for leveling just not in this guide!!

Cows: This is probably one of the most basic. You can kill the cows, then sell their hides on the grand exchange. The raw meat can also be sold on the grand exchange, but do not sell for much and just waste space. The bones can be sold too, but they also take up too much space. There is a cow pen in lumbridge, not the one that is crowded with players near the desert. It's behind the flour mill north of Lumbridge, and is usually peaceful for killing. (It is a little farther.) Also if you tan the hides (takes longer) and sell in G.E they sell for a good amount!

one really affective way is to mine lots of tin and copper ores until you have enough to make at least 200 bronze bars. This will not take all that long and remember to keep upgrading your pickaxes everytime you can as they will save a lot of time. Smelt all the bars at once at al kharid and then head to varrock where you should turn them into whatever you can. Sell at the grand exchange or general stores.
Continue in this trend with iron ores and eventually steel. However, in my case, I mined and smith iron until my smithing level was 46, at which point I started making steel bars. Do Not Smith Your Steel Bars Until You Have Level 48 Smithing! This is very important! Just keep banking the bars and when you finally arrive at level 48 smithing, the money will start rolling in!
Start making steel platebodies and banking them. These will make you rich in the long run, but they require a huge investment. Now, how to get money to make this investment? I will tell you how I did it.
Go to forums and look for members who are runecrafting law runes. They usually sell them for 200 - 300 gp each. What I did was to buy laws from them at this low price and resell them to other players in world 1 for 400 - 500 gp each. Now I know this may sound like it will not generate much profits, but the more money you make, it will keep increasing exponentially. You should have at least 100k already, just from smithing and selling your stuff. Buy 100k worth of law runes for 200/300 gp each and resell for 400/500 each.
You will now have 250k at most!

If you continue doing this, in no time will you have lots and lots of cash! Finally, buy a lot of law runes and keep teleporting to falador over and over until you get to level 55 magic. High alchemy is now possible! **NOTE** PEOPLE DO GET CONFUSED WITH THIS!!! USE THE SPELL BOOK AND BUY THE LAW RUNES THEN FALADOR SHOULD BE LIT UP JUST KEEP TELELING!!

Go buy nature runes from players and high alch all the steel platebodies you have in your bank! This will bring untold amounts of cash to you. Keep smithing and alching until you have all the money you need and can buy whatever you want in non members!

Getting your first million will feel like such a thrill! Enjoy Gaining money and spend some on expensive armor to show off what you have learnt and that you are one of the elite non members!

Earn 100k, this is the hardest part. Buy 1k clay and 1k jugs of water make into soft clay sell then at 400k

If you want sumthing added to this guide please say i will hapilly add and give sum creds... king

Last edited by raiever on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellboysprofile
Pur3light

Pur3light

PostSubject: Re: guide to money making 1,   guide to money making 1, EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:34 pm

wow man good job gonna test
Back to top Go down
http://uberlabs.friendhood.net
raiever

PostSubject: Re: guide to money making 1,   guide to money making 1, EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Thanks and check out the second one 2!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellboysprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guide to money making 1,   guide to money making 1, Empty

Back to top Go down

guide to money making 1,
Page 1 of 1