Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUber labsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are actually making the VIP War Rock hook
You may register to see the public hack on our forum!! Buy V.I.P now for more advantage and best hack arround!

Guide to money making 2

Go down 

Did you like this guide?
Yes
Guide to money making 2 I_vote_lcap100%Guide to money making 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Guide to money making 2 I_vote_lcap0%Guide to money making 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
raiever

Guide to money making 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guide to money making 2   Guide to money making 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Ok well heres a guide to making money woodcutting ((first one was a mixture of mining killing and stuff))!

[size=9]ok i will show a good ways to do it!

there listed in tree/level required to cut/ exp per cut

Regular/Evergreen/1/25
don't sell, burn. Good place to chop regular trees is the Draynor forest. However, they are almost everwhere.
Do not try to sell these logs, burn them.

Oak/15/37.5
dont sell, burn. Oaks are usually located anywhere regular trees are. Try Draynor forest, as ususal. I personally chop Oaks at the Southern entrance of Varrock.
It is also reccomended to burn these.

Willow /30/62.5
sell for 50 gp, Found nere Near Draynor Bank, and in Draynor Forest (they are in a circle around a swamp)
Try to sell these in large amounts.

Hollow (Members)/45/82.5
idk how much it sells for sorry =P ,Hollow Trees are found just west of Canifis, in Morytania.
The Hollow logs are used to make Spitbark armor.

Maple (Members)/45/100
100-200 gp each, Located in the Seers Bank area. This tree is only found in members areas, but can be traded, burned etc in non members areas.

Yew/60/175
250-350 gp, Members- Directly under flax/beehive fields (best place), various other spots Non-Members- Draynor Forest (highly reccomended) , Castle in Varrock, deserted crumbeling house near Edgeville (crowded on Nonmembers servers, though)

Magic (Members)/75/250
1000+ gp, Near the Ranging Gulid (best location). One is in Tree Gnome Stronghold, near a bank. Few other areas.

The axes you should use are in the same order axe/tree/attack level/cost

Bronze/regular or oak/1/20gp
Iron/oak/1/50gp
Steel/oak or willow/5/225gp
Black/oak or willow/10/750gp
Mithril/willow/20/500gp
Adamant/yew/30/3000gp
Rune/yew or magic/40/18000

Leveling guide :

Level 1-14 - Cut down regular tree after regular tree in various spots of the game. I recommended starting serious woodcut skill training at 15 WC. Basically, cut down tree after tree in Draynor forest and burn them for firemaking XP.

Level 15-29 - I was already in this range when I started. So, I did the Draynor forest deal again, because many Oak trees are in the area. Just get a load of oaks, run to the bank, and keep on doing this until you have a large quantity of logs. Do not sell these logs unless you are desperately poor. They give fairly decent firemaking XP.

Level 30-44

This level is where the woodcut process really began. I got to such a high woodcut level primarily from chopping willow trees. There are about three willow trees behind a little shed in Lumbridge. (The shed is near the bridge crossing the river, right across from the general store). Almost directly across from the shed/willow combo, was a general store, which I ran to after I had got a load. I made, surprisingly, quite a bit of spare change from this. Although, if you prefer slower, but much more, cash for your logs, then stockpile them (run painstakingly over to the Draynor bank), although that will impede your woodcut progress a lot. If you don’t want the profits at all, then go to the Draynor bank, and right next to it, by the seashore, is a patch of usually crowded willow trees. This gives you the XP, not the cash AND ok XP. Highly recommended to do the first option I presented. Chop willows until lvl 60 woodcut if you are a non member. It will take forever, but it’s HIGHLY worth it. Mithral or Adamint axe needed.

Lvl 45-59

If you are a member, simply cut the maples surrounding the Seers bank. Otherwise, cut willows until 60 woodcut selling them to a general store while you are at it.

Lvl 60-74

Time to cut yews! For the yew Business, you will make huge profits if you are willing to spend a little extra time. First off, you definitely need a Rune axe for this tree. It will be incredibly slow without one. They are only 30k. After purchase, head to your roots, Draynor forest. Start to chop the heck out of the few Yew trees there. When your inventory gets full, run to Draynor bank to empty you load
. Yew trees die (duh), so run from tree to tree as they die out. You also will need a dealer. Dealers usually buy 500 to 1k batches of yew logs. When you actually have all 1k (recommended amount) of logs, post on Tip.It Forums, in the Marketplace. Don’t go to World 1, Varrock to do it. It just doesn’t work. Arrange a longtime dealership with someone who you find needs the logs. Just let the profits roll in.

Lvl 75-99

By this time, I'm sure you are a Woodcutting expert. Some things to remember though. Magic’s are incredibly slow to chop (you need a lot of patience to get a great quantity), and Yews are definitely faster to chop. However, if you or a friend has high enough magic to High Alchemy magic short/long bows you fletched from your logs. This can give you gargantuan profits. Definitely high alchemy some magic bows, if you possibly can. Here’s a mini guide to High Alchemy of bows.
Magic Longbow: High Alchemy: 1,536 gp

Magic Shortbow: High Alchemy: 960 gp

Of course, you will get more money per bow for selling them on the street, but no one will buy them in very big quantities. HIGH ALCH them! I can't stress that enough. You will be insanely rich in no time. If you don't have a way to High Alch bows, then just chop yews some more.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellboysprofile

Guide to money making 2
Page 1 of 1