Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUber labsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are actually making the VIP War Rock hook
You may register to see the public hack on our forum!! Buy V.I.P now for more advantage and best hack arround!

RS Item guide!

Go down 

Did you like this guide?
Yes
RS Item guide! I_vote_lcap100%RS Item guide! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
RS Item guide! I_vote_lcap0%RS Item guide! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
raiever

RS Item guide! Empty
PostSubject: RS Item guide!   RS Item guide! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:38 pm

ok here is my guide to RS items that affect your combat! gloves amuelts and stuff....

2h, (2-Hander);

Speed: 1.0x

Damage: 1-3 points greater than regular damage with (an)other weapon(s).

Shield Slot Available: No

Effectiveness (If opponent’s defense and your attack/strength is the same): Approximately 70-80%

BattleAxe:

Speed: 0.8x

Damage: Approximately 1-2 points greater than scimitar. Max 1 point greater than Longsword.

Shield Slot Available: Yes

Effectiveness (If opponent’s defense and your attack/strength is the same): Approximately 50-60%

Longsword:

Speed: 0.6x

Damage: Approximately 1 point lower than B-Axe, 2 points below 2h.

Shield Slot Available: Yes

Effectiveness (If opponent’s defense and your attack/strength is the same): Approximately 50%

Scimitar:

Speed: 0.5x

Damage: Max 3 points lower than 2h.

Shield Available: Yes

Effectiveness (If opponent’s defense and your attack/strength is the same): Approximately 40-50%

Stat info:

Q: What does “Speed: 1.0x, 1.5x or 2.0x” mean?

A: Speed is how fast the weapon will deliver the attack. Rune 2h is twice as slow as the Scimitar. Meaning it has 1.0x speed and the Scimitar has 0.5x speed; The Scimitar will attack twice while the 2h attacks once.

Q: You say 3 points lower than 2h, but how much damage will it really do?

A: Simple question, your damage is derived from your Weapon, which can be Bronze, Steel, Black, Mithril, Adamant, or Runite. Your Strength, which governs only your damage. You can add your total stats up and come with the damage.

Q: What exactly does the “Shield Available” mean? Is 2h weaker against shields?

A: Well, any weapon is weaker on shields, but what I’m trying to say is, you can’t have the Shield equipped at the same time as a 2h.

Q: What about effectiveness, what governs that?

A: Ah, this one most people probably don’t know. Your Attack Skill, will decide if your hit lands and does damage, or misses and does 0. If it does hit, your Strength will then govern how much damage you will do. The 2-hander will need less Attack to land a hit; while a Scimitar, though it hits twice, will have a lower chance of landing a hit without needing more skill in Attack.

Non-Melee Weapons:

Bow:

Speed: 0.5x

Damage: Depends entirely on weapon and ranged level and arrows. Approximately as much as Scimitar.

Shield Available: No

Effectiveness (If opponent’s defense and your Ranged levels are the same): 50%

Staff:

Speed (If casting spell): 0.8x

Speed (If using melee attacks): 0.6x

Damage: Depends on spell. Approximately as much damage as B-axe.

Shield Available: Yes

Effectiveness (If opponent’s defense and your Magic level is the same): 70%

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This does not include armor; here’s a key if your opponent is wearing armor.

Melee>Magic (Melee does more damage vs clothies)

Melee>Ranged (In some cases)

Melee=Melee

Magic>Melee (Magic does more damage vs Plate)

Magic = Ranged (Doesn’t do weak or super damage)

Mage=Magic (Equal damage)

Ranged>Melee

Ranged

Ranged

Alright? Not so hard eh?

Now, for items; these items will all affect combat, which will include food HPs. (From trout up)

Foods:

Trout heals 6 HP

Salmon heals 9 HP

Lobsters heal 12 HP

Swordfish heal 14 HP

Sharks heal 20 HP

Amulets:

Amulet of Accuracy will enhance how easily you land a hit on someone. (Good for Player Vs Player)

Amulet of Magic will enhance your Magic and only your Magic skill.

Amulet of Defence will enhance your Defence level, making you harder to land a hit on.

Amulet of Strength will enhance your Strength level, allowing you to hit higher damages.

Amulet of Power will enhance your Strength, and Defence slightly. A good all-rounder.

FAQ On Amulets:

Q: Are Ammy’s of Strength (t) or Magic (t) better than other ammy’s?

A: No, like (t) armor, they do not give more stats.

Q: Does Ammy of Strength (t) or others give more XP?

A: In a way, but not really. They might allow you to hit more or larger hits which will inadvertently deliver more XP to you. However, the amulet itself will not give more XP.

Q: Amulet of Accuracy is really cheap, is it really any good? A lot of people say it just plain fails.

A: Amulet of Accuracy is very very good, but only in Player Vs Player. It doesn’t do as well on NPCs since you can already hit NPCs fine. Accuracy is good because people who PvP generally have a high defence, and Accuracy can break through that.

Gloves:

The basic gloves can be colored, but the colored gloves have no more stats than basics.

Fighter Gloves are the easiest to get, and I believe they are the best gloves on a non-member world

Boots:

Boots are the same, regulars can be colored but no stat difference.

Fighter or Rainbow boots are easiest to get, found on the last stage of Security Dungeon #1.

Capes:

There’s no real good selection of Capes that have any stats on a F2P server, but Team capes are the best.

Armor:

Obviously Rune Armor is the best of armors on a F2P server. Guthix, Saradomin, and Zamorak provide cool colors, but have no stat differance
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellboysprofile

RS Item guide!
Page 1 of 1