Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUber labsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are actually making the VIP War Rock hook
You may register to see the public hack on our forum!! Buy V.I.P now for more advantage and best hack arround!

RS Runecrafting Leveling Guide!

Go down 

Did you like this guide?
Yes
RS Runecrafting Leveling Guide! I_vote_lcap100%RS Runecrafting Leveling Guide! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
RS Runecrafting Leveling Guide! I_vote_lcap0%RS Runecrafting Leveling Guide! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
raiever

RS Runecrafting Leveling Guide! Empty
PostSubject: RS Runecrafting Leveling Guide!   RS Runecrafting Leveling Guide! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 pm

ok here is my guide to a good runecrafting rs account....

This section will be the same whether you are combat level 3 or 126. Firstly, you will need to complete the Rune Mysteries quest. This is a fairly simple quest which requires nothing from you. After completing this quest, you will be able to access the rune essence mines by teleporting from Aubury in Varrock or Sedridor in the Wizard's Tower basement.

Items needed to runecraft -
Tiaras (depending on which kind of runes you wish to craft) Air tiara is recommended
Pickaxe (any kind)
Friends willing to help you level up (not necessary but makes training a lot faster)

Step 1 Acquiring Rune Essence

Get your pickaxe out and unequip all your other items and store in bank (allows you to run for longer periods). Go to Varrock east bank and bank your entire inventory. Go directly south of the bank and teleport to mines through Aubury. Head to one of the huge mounds of essence and mine until your inventory is full. Head back out and bank your essences. Repeat this until you have the amount of essences you want, or until you get bored of doing this. Remember, training skills should be fun!

Step 2 Transforming Rune Essences to Runes

As a beginner, air runes are the first runes you will be able to craft. The altar is just south of Falador and west of Draynor. They are one of the easiest runes to make, as the altar is in plain view, and near-enough to the Falador east bank. Equip your air tiara, or if you don't have one, take your air talisman out of your bank. Fill the rest of your inventory with rune essences. Again it would be wise to unequip and store all weapons/armor so that you can run longer. Run from Falador east bank to the altar and turn essence to runes. Run back and deposit. Once you can make more than a few airs per essence, it will be wise to walk from Falador, to the altar, and then teleport back to save time.

Air crafting is the easiest and most profitable method of runecrafting on f2p servers. In order to maximize experience, you can meet some of your friends in Falador bank and give them 27 rune essences each. They should follow you to the altar and after you craft runes from the essences in your inventory, you can then trade them half the amount of air runes, e.g., if you make 27 air runes per 27 rune essence, give them 14 air runes every time they give you rune essences. This way you all make a profit because you get much more experience than if you were to do it for yourself. Eventually, you will be able to make more than one air rune per essence. That is where you start making money. Keep doing this over and over and eventually, at only level 44 runecrafting, you will be making 1232 air runes by using only 28 rune essences! This would entail huge profits, making you rich in no time.

Runecrafting at early levels will be tedious work but made less easier if you use my "friends" method.

It makes no sense in f2p to runecraft minds/earths/fires/waters/bodi es since there is almost no way that they can help you earn money when compared to crafting air runes when time and amount of runes per essence is considered.

Hope you enjoyed this guide and if you continue crafting runes for one month at 3 hours a day with 2 friends, you will be level 66 runecrafting in no time! (This means almost 2k airs with only 28 rune essences!)

Happy Runecrafting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellboysprofile

RS Runecrafting Leveling Guide!
Page 1 of 1