Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUber labsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are actually making the VIP War Rock hook
You may register to see the public hack on our forum!! Buy V.I.P now for more advantage and best hack arround!

RS Mage Pure Leveling Guide!

Go down 

Did you like this Guide?
Yes
RS Mage Pure Leveling Guide! I_vote_lcap100%RS Mage Pure Leveling Guide! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
RS Mage Pure Leveling Guide! I_vote_lcap0%RS Mage Pure Leveling Guide! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
raiever

RS Mage Pure Leveling Guide! Empty
PostSubject: RS Mage Pure Leveling Guide!   RS Mage Pure Leveling Guide! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Ok here is my guide to createing a Mage Pure Runescape Account!

A slower but free way to train mage is to use Fist of Guthix because they always provide runes for you plus this games has some handy rewards. This is for all levels. It is also good for members because they can train or try out expensive spells like ancient magick spells for free.

1-20: Use air strike preferably on dummies next to lumbridge and with an air staff.

20-37: Cast curse also on dummies (it gives same xp), use an earth staff and when you get to level 30 switch to a mud staff.

OR

21-37: Use low alchemy while wielding a fire staff. Alch cheap stuff like feathers since alchemy does not turn items into a lot of gold.

37-45(55): Cast telekinetic grab on zamarak wines in the chaos temple north of falador then teleport to falador and go back. This is the best way of earning money for f2p and if you want to make some more money you can go all the way to level 55 doing this. Or You can just train to 45 by teleporting to falador.

45-55: cast camelot teleports holding an air staff.

55-99: Start casting High alchemy on any item that is most profitable. Good items for f2p are rune medium helmets and good weopons for p2p are magic longbows. At first this will gain levels fast but level 70 will need patience for this method to work.

OR

60-99: bones to peaches at the magic training guild. Use a mud staff. This is a good method because you can earn points to get infinity armor.

70-94: Use the ice blitz multi-target spell at Ape atoll to get tons of experiance fast. This method is very expensive though and you need lots of pray for it. You can also Do ice barrage at Fist Of guthix.

OR

75-99: Slay blue(traverly), green(wilderness) or black(traverly) dragons with fire wave. Equip an air staff.

80-99: Slay dragons with god spells using charge. You can hit up to a 30 damae and the dragons give a good amount of EXP
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellboysprofile

RS Mage Pure Leveling Guide!
Page 1 of 1