Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUber labsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are actually making the VIP War Rock hook
You may register to see the public hack on our forum!! Buy V.I.P now for more advantage and best hack arround!

RS Strength Pure Leveling Guide!

Go down 

Did you like this guide?
Yes
RS Strength Pure Leveling Guide! I_vote_lcap100%RS Strength Pure Leveling Guide! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
RS Strength Pure Leveling Guide! I_vote_lcap0%RS Strength Pure Leveling Guide! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
raiever

RS Strength Pure Leveling Guide! Empty
PostSubject: RS Strength Pure Leveling Guide!   RS Strength Pure Leveling Guide! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Ok here is my guide to power leveling Strength!

I Prefere to use Skimmy's While Training Strength!

Level 1 - 10 players should use the dummy at Lummby opposite the Furnace. Players can also fight low level monsters such as chickens and cows near Falador or at the Crafting Guild. Men and Women in the house north of Edgeville Bank are also good to train on as you can quickly bank the herbs they drop. As you get you Stregnth up also get your Defence up ((although your leveling attack and strength you need defence for higher level monsters))

Level 11- 30 players can continue fighting cows and banking the cow hides for later use or for selling. Barbarians may also prove to be good to train on in Barbarian Village. Popular monsters on non-member servers are Al-Kharid Warriors as they are reasonably close to a bank. Members may also fight Crawling Hands in Slayer Tower if they have the correct Slayer level or Rock Crabs North-East of Fremennik.

Level 31 - 50 players can look at fighting any monster that has a maximum of 25 combat. This will ensure they stand a good chance of hitting the monster and doing damage quickly to gain experience quicker. Rock Crabs are popular on member servers due to their low combat level and high number of hit points. Spiders in the third level of the Stronghold of Security are also very popular monsters for all melee training along with Experiments. Pyrefiends are also useful on member servers if you have the level 30 Slayer to fight them.

Level 51- 90 players can continue fighting city guards and may consider moving onto lesser demons and other monsters. Hill giants are popular for people at level 51+ combat. Members have much more choice available and any monster half your current combat level can provide an ideal training monster. The Stronghold of Security has provided many good monsters to train against with Flesh Crawlers being popular at this level.

Level 91+ is really when any monster is viable to train against. The main thing is to make sure you have sufficient food when fighting any higher level monsters. As always, as long as you can do damage quickly and use the right type of weapon that gives good strength experience, then training strength is quite easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellboysprofile

RS Strength Pure Leveling Guide!
Page 1 of 1