Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUber labsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are actually making the VIP War Rock hook
You may register to see the public hack on our forum!! Buy V.I.P now for more advantage and best hack arround!

RuneScape Att pure leveling guide!

Go down 

Did you like this guide?
Yes
RuneScape Att pure leveling guide! I_vote_lcap100%RuneScape Att pure leveling guide! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
RuneScape Att pure leveling guide! I_vote_lcap0%RuneScape Att pure leveling guide! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
raiever

RuneScape Att pure leveling guide! Empty
PostSubject: RuneScape Att pure leveling guide!   RuneScape Att pure leveling guide! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Ok Here is my guide to power leveling The attack Skill! I will tell you my ideas on a certain bases of levels!

Yes i know I’m not really doing anything for members and that because up till this point you can use the same strategies and after now please feel free to go the non-member’s way too if your board.

Attack (the cape for this is sold by Ajjat inside the Warriors Guild in Burthorpe):

1-10: if you go south of lumbridge you hit the swamp. Inside the swamp there are both level 3 and 6 giant rats there (they drop bones and rat’s meat) you can kill these till level ten then move onto the next set of monsters to kill. easy right? OK or you can go kill cows (these drop bones, cowhide, and meat), I wouldn’t recommend this because they are harder to fight at a lower level, but at about level five you should be able to kill these easily. You could also kill chickens this might be a good idea if you don’t like the threat of dieing(these drop feathers,bones, and raw chicken) and i use them mainly till level 15 because of the fast spawn rate.

11-20: Killing cows is the easiest way to go but if you really don’t want to then you could kill monkeys on Karamja(these drop monkey bones which are more prayer than normal bones). Or you could try your luck killing guards(be warned these are level 21 and if you don’t run away,or bring food you will die).

21-40: killing guards is your best bet at this point. You still might want to bring food but you don’t have the biggest threat of dieing, but it’s still there so you might want to run away You can find them outside any city like fally.

40-60: Killing yaks(drop yak hair and bones) might be a good idea. You still might want to bring food but it’s not mandatory Im not sure were to find them.

60-80: kill giants (drop big bones which again are more than monkey bones) you can start to fight then at a lower level but i think this is the best time to do it in. They can be found ina shack nere lumby swamp ((you need bronze key to get in))

80-99: this is the biggest pain in the ass time for non-members because you can run out of monsters. You can fight lesser demons or greater demons or you can gain the fist of guthix challengee which if you stuck with this skill for this long might be a good idea. Find a world that is very big on playing this game. and go through the tutorial for it. You can get some of the more rare items through this game so it is a very good idea to play this game at this level (this is a PvP game).

Hope you finish this skill and if you look at the top it tells you where to get the skill cape for this skill. Have fun and take breaks in fighting every so often to up other stuff (smithing is good for making armor and weapons)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellboysprofile

RuneScape Att pure leveling guide!
Page 1 of 1