Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
To see our forum you have to login or register if you are not already.
Uber Labs !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUber labsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are actually making the VIP War Rock hook
You may register to see the public hack on our forum!! Buy V.I.P now for more advantage and best hack arround!

RS Agility Leveing guide!

Go down 

Did you like this guide?
Yes
RS Agility Leveing guide! I_vote_lcap100%RS Agility Leveing guide! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
RS Agility Leveing guide! I_vote_lcap0%RS Agility Leveing guide! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
raiever

RS Agility Leveing guide! Empty
PostSubject: RS Agility Leveing guide!   RS Agility Leveing guide! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:34 pm

kk heres my guide to leveling agility!

This is a guide for Runescape members, since agility is a member’s skill.

Level 1-35:
Go to the Gnome Stronghold Agility Course and run through the whole thing. By completing the whole course, you get 86.5 experience. None of the obstacles here are failable, so no need for food. At level 25 agility, you can go to the Skullball Agility Course if you completed the Monster of Fenkenstrain quest. When you’re level 30 agility, you can go to the Agility Pyramid Course. You get 1k coins and 1014 agility experience; however, it’s in the desert. It’d be wise to bring food if you choose to go to the agility pyramid. You can also go to the Penguin Agility Course if you completed the Complete Cold War quest.

Level 35-40:
You can continue with the agility course you’re doing, or you can go to the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course. After completing this course, you get 153.2 agility experience. Some of these obstacles are failable, so bring a little food.

Level 40-60:
You can continue with the agility course you’re doing, or you can go to the Brimhaven Agility Course and have a little fun. In this course, you try to find the ticket dispenser that is shown by a red arrow on the map; however, some obstacles are failable, so bring some food. The obstacles only hurt you depended on the amount of hp you have left, so keep your hp between 12-19. If you have cakes from reading my

Home » Games » Online » RuneScape » Runescape Agility Guide

Runescape Agility Guide
Published by correll on June 26, 2007 in RuneScape
Tired of being out of breath? Read this guide to have the highest agility ever!

This is a guide for Runescape members, since agility is a member’s skill.

Level 1-35:
Go to the Gnome Stronghold Agility Course and run through the whole thing. By completing the whole course, you get 86.5 experience. None of the obstacles here are failable, so no need for food. At level 25 agility, you can go to the Skullball Agility Course if you completed the Monster of Fenkenstrain quest. When you’re level 30 agility, you can go to the Agility Pyramid Course. You get 1k coins and 1014 agility experience; however, it’s in the desert. It’d be wise to bring food if you choose to go to the agility pyramid. You can also go to the Penguin Agility Course if you completed the Complete Cold War quest.

Level 35-40:
Read more in RuneScape
« Runescape Fishing GuideMaking Loads of Cash With Coals in F2P »You can continue with the agility course you’re doing, or you can go to the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course. After completing this course, you get 153.2 agility experience. Some of these obstacles are failable, so bring a little food.

Level 40-60:
You can continue with the agility course you’re doing, or you can go to the Brimhaven Agility Course and have a little fun. In this course, you try to find the ticket dispenser that is shown by a red arrow on the map; however, some obstacles are failable, so bring some food. The obstacles only hurt you depended on the amount of hp you have left, so keep your hp between 12-19. If you have cakes then this is where you would use them. The tickets you get from this game can be used to get more experience, herbs, or a pirate’s hook. At level 48 agility, you can do the Ape Atoll Agility Course, if you’ve done Monkey Madness Quest. At level 52 agility, you can do the Deep Wilderness Agility Course; however, you can be killed by other players.

Level 60-67:
Now, you can go to the Werewolf Agility Course. This is the path on the left, instead of the right if you did the Skullball Agility Course. The only failable obstacle is the zip line. You can get 540 experience when you complete the course if you fetch the stick for the werewolf.

Level 67+:
Yanille Agility Course is the main place for higher-level agility players to train. If you don’t have level 82 thieving, then you will have to go to a small house north of Yanille. The course has a spider web blocking its door so bring a weapon with a slash option. Do not pray at the altar, it’s a trap. If you fail an obstacle just go back up the ladder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellboysprofile

RS Agility Leveing guide!
Page 1 of 1